Sunday, October 2, 2011

Order of the Golden Rose - New Teachings for the Fifth Dimension

Blessed Ones,
I wish to introduce myself to you. I Am Golden Rose. I am a 7th Dimensional teacher who has key contacts with you on Earth and I am choosing to assist those of you wishing to fine-tune your hearts, your minds, your language and your lives in order to participate in and assist in the Planetary Ascension process into the Fifth Dimension.

I first began working with Mikaelah Cordeo in 1996. At that time we worked with many groups and individuals to offer insights and healing assistance and to set new templates for the unified field for the coming Golden Age.

At this time, we will be assisting those of you who are ready and willing to flow with the tide of changes moving over the Earth.

For more information go to: http://mcordeo.4t.com/custom.html

No comments:

Post a Comment